So you’ve somehow landed on my website. This is where I ramble about my projects, discoveries and some random thoughts.
These are some of the things keeping me busy lately:
- Hello, is anyone there?26 May 2021As you might have noticed, things are a bit quiet around here (and my YouTube channel) lately. A lack of […]
- The internals of the T1600 PSU: A deep dive9 February 2021As promised in my previous post this post will go in-depth on the internals of the T1600 PSU.Most of my […]
- Toshiba T1600 – Power supply board – part 228 January 2021In the previous part on the Toshiba T1600 Power supply board I talked about how I traced the board and […]
- Toshiba T1600 – Power supply board15 January 2021In my last post about the Toshiba T1600 I took a first look at the machine and explained my first […]
- The T1600: An oddball addition to the Toshiba family23 December 2020And more PSU debugging Back in October I acquired a Toshiba T1600 for very little money.It didn’t […]
- T1000LE PSU – The finale (hopefully)19 June 2020My intention to post weekly updates about the T1000LE PSU debugging hasn’t really worked out as […]
- Debugging the T1000LE PSU27 May 2020Today’s post is about debugging the T1000LE machines, specifically their power supplies.As I had […]
- A boxed but mouldy Commodore 641 May 2020Last weekend I picked up a boxed Commodore 64, including (boxed) 1541 diskdrive, datasette and […]
- A bit about IDE drives30 April 2020IDE drives, also known as PATA drives are a dying breed.Being superseded by SATA and M.2 this […]
- T1000LE – Testing, testing and more testing23 April 2020After my post yesterday I did some further testing on both machines.My suspicions were confirmed by […]
- Hello, is anyone there?